Monday 21 March 2011

Music Magazine cover.


This is the front cover for my Music magazine I decided to use the read colour theme to make a house style feeling that creates a welcome to the buyer. I have decided to use four cover lines so that they are equally evened out and so that it looks professional and it makes it easy to read it also gives a better finish I think. The images I have decided ton use gives the music vibe and it appeals to the target audience because it is a young teenage girl which is what my main target audience is.
Audience feed back-


Hayley – I like the black and white effect on the image it makes the front cover stand out, I also like the red colour font as it shows up well on the page.

Paige – i like how the title is unique, its very eye catching as its big & bold,  & stands out from the rest of your other boarderlines. I also like the image & the black & white effect you have done for the image.

Alex- I like the black and white effect that you have added in as it makes it look unique and vintage,. The red contrast is effective although it may not grab everyones attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment